Level Super Pipe Gore-Tex Snowboard Gloves
Gore-Tex rovides constantly waterproof, windproof and very breathable snowboard gloves! In this Super Pipe Gore-Tex® glove from Level prevents Biomex Plus + Pad for wrist fractures.
Pass Form: Relaxed
Technology: Biomex Wrist Protection (Plus + Pad)
Isulation: WarmMax Fleece
- Removable underglove
- Goat leather palm
- Kevlar Strong fingertips
- Goggle cleaner
- Nose brusher
- Cuff easy closure
- Adjustable wide band
Biomex wrist protection: holds the wrist in an anatomically strong position, combining muscle strength and bone congruence (balance) to ensure optimum stability without compromising freedom of movement. Biomex is being recommended beside Flexmeter by various surgeons as the best wrist protectors worldwide.
See next tab for the size, materials and washing instructions
Thermo Plus 3000 Product
Cerified to -17 degrees
Gloves rarely get damaged while skiing and snowboarding. Instead, the edges of skis snowboards and boots the buckles are normally the cause of damage to your gloves. Be careful when handling your skis your snowboard and boots!
Tips for a long life.
Level gloves are made to last. With some love and care they will last even longer. Good for you, good for the environment.
1) Grease the leather regularly and it will resist moisture, wear and tear better. Moisten the leather a little first.
Use a polishing cloth and rub in the grease until the leather is saturated. Do this in the evening and the grease is absorbed
during the night. We primarily recommend leather balming sport gloves in goatskin and cowhide.
2) If you have gloves with breathable materials like GORE-TEX©, you should avoid silicone impregnation. It clogs the pores and
reduces the material?s breathability.
3) With the carabiner clasp that comes with some models, you can easily attach the gloves to a backpack. In that way, you don?t
risk losing them, and they can dry without losing shape.
4) Dyed leather may stain clothing when wet, so don?t place a wet glove on other garments.
5) Gloves rarely get damaged while skiing snowboading. Instead, the edges of skis and boot buckles are normally the cause of damage to your gloves. Be careful when handling your skis or boots!
Hand partly leather
Handwash 30 degrees
Wash dark colors separately.
No dryer drying.
Sorry, no reviews yet. Be the first to rate the product.